Product information “Microsoft Office 2016 Professional”
Microsoft Office Professional 2016 is an office package aimed at sophisticated requirements. It is perfect for the self-employed and freelancers, small businesses and private users. MS Office 2016 Professional meets all the demands placed on professional office software. Create mail merge letters or labels, manage your business figures in spreadsheets, design persuasive presentations and maintain a constant overview of your incoming mail and your appointments. Microsoft Office 16 supports you in all your business and private projects and helps you to achieve attractive results.
Microsoft Office Professional 2016 comprises:
- Word 2016 – Design professional documents and bring your ideas to life.
- Excel 2016 – Create tables and formulae and evaluate them with high-quality analysis tools.
- PowerPoint 2016 – Make a great impression with effective presentations.
- OneNote 2016 – Concentrate all your notes in one central location.
- Outlook 2016 – Stay in contact with emails and organize your appointments.
- Publisher 2016 – Design professional publications and marketing material.
- Access 2016 – Manage your databases and prepare status reports.
The programs in Office 2016 Professional meet the highest demands. Regular updates from Microsoft ensure that your software is always kept up to date. Benefit from the continuous development of the Office programs.
An emphasis on teamwork
Work together with others in projects and documents in Microsoft Office Professional 2016. Using real-time networking everyone can work on one file at the same time and the results can be seen instantly. This is made possible by the OneDrive Cloud Service. Documents are stored online here and can be called up from anywhere. Share content with colleagues and friends. With Office Mobile Apps you have unrestricted access everywhere and on any device. Office 2016 Professional provides you with 15 Gigabyte of storage space on OneDrive. This can be increased if you wish.
New functions from MS Office Professional 2016
- The “Tell Me” search assistant helps you to find specific functions within programs more easily and to use them correctly. So you achieve your goal faster.
- With “Insights” you can search for relevant information on the internet while you are in an Office program. You can apply the content you find directly into your document.
- New tools in Excel automatically recognize patterns and complete data for you. Thus you save time and gain new insights from your data even faster. You can also generate simple forecasts from data sets with just one click. This enables you to illustrate future trends and use them for presentations.
- Share PowerPoint presentations directly over the web. Your audience can call them up from anywhere with the free Office Presentation Service, even if they do not have PowerPoint installed.
- The new online Publisher photo printing options save time and deliver attractive results.
Office 2016 Professional and Windows 10
MS Office Professional 2016 is fully compatible with Windows 10. The design and user interface are very similar, so Office programs integrate perfectly into Windows. Optimization for touch devices lets you choose whether you work with a keyboard and mouse, a stylus or your finger. You are even more flexible with mobile devices and can work with Office 2016 Professional anywhere. You are productive even when you are on the move!
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional provides all the programs you need for everyday office work. Publisher and Access offer two programs that are of particular interest to the business sector. MS Office 2016 Professional is aimed not only at private users but, especially, at small businesses and self-employed people or freelancers. Office 2016 Professional equips you perfectly to deal with all office tasks fast and efficiently.
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional – System requirements
|Required operating system||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system|
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory||2 GB RAM|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|